The Coca-Cola Company
www.coca-colacompany.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

The Coca-Cola Company Reviews

Updated Apr 23, 2014

Muhtar Kent

Pros:
  • "Good benefits, big opportunity to relocate, tuition assistance is very easy"
    in 40 reviews
  • "Great Benefits along with job growth makes Coca-Cola worth while"
    in 33 reviews
Cons:
  • "Benefits eligibility is too long (90 Days); Hard to transition into higher level roles;No work-life balance"
    in 42 reviews
  • "Long hours in an unprofessional work environment for little pay"
    in 62 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Wow Company to work...

Coke FSS Bangalore (Current Employee)
Bangalore

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

ProsCoke finance is best place for knowledge. Very employee freindly ...good benifits ..incentive in every quater and annual bonus also.Company take care of their employes alot.

ConsBit presure of work at seasion time (Q2). else whole year very smooth life.

HCCBPL

Sales Executive (Former Employee)
Bangalore

I worked at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

ProsImproves value of our CV

ConsJob satisfaction ZERO, every time our bosses said we will sack you people. Our day to day job is not relevant to our designation or our profile.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to creat freindly atmosphere, stop showing Bossism..........

Its a best company i ever work with

Market Developer Executive (Current Employee)
Dāhod, Gujarat

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Proswhen i join coca-cola aa a md on contract base after 8 month i get chance to get in assament of company i clear it n i get onroll employ now.

Consthe new asm dont hv any knoalge of our company n hows to work n how to takl with the person who working under him so i m resing this job form tomrrow but the company is best.

Advice to Senior Managementpls chek out the new comer who dont hv respect for other. just bcoz of my new asm i m leaving my job.

coca cola parent company is good

Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Chandigarh

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Prosbecause of number one soft drink company

Constwenty four hours job no future security

Advice to Senior Managementadvice for parent company cci to uplift bottlers staff as their own staff of cci because they are routes and pillers.

the working environment of cocacola is very friendly to work with coke is the best exeperience

Finance Executive (Former Employee)
Delhi

I worked at The Coca-Cola Company as an intern for less than a year

Prosemployee satisfaction & best facilities in the industry

Conswork load is high due to large network & fmcg products

Advice to Senior Managementovercome the workload of employee and motivate them to do better

Sounds good, but is it?

Manager (Former Employee)
Hollywood, FL (US)

I worked at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

ProsWorking for worlds most recognized trademark. Benefits competitive. Upon hire, all employees are encourage towards advancement ( but doesn't pan out for more than 15%).

ConsThe company name does not equal career. Where you work doesn't define you as a worker.
Promotions are far and few between and as management changes, so do those promoted. Unfair and inconsistent. You are made to feel you should be happy for a job, but you know you are worth and deserve more. Managers know less than most of their reports. Managers are not held accountable for high turn over or complaints.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at your management team and ask your employees who they do or will respect as their manager. You should be able to formulate better decisions that way and keep retention and moral higher. Obviously you can skew things anyway you want but the engagement results are consistent and desperate for improvementt

Good people but every 2 yrs expect a reorg.

Category Advisor (Former Employee)

I worked at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLots of resources for analytical needs. There were some really good people to work with. There was a good work life balance.

ConsAdvancement opportunities seem more predicated on who you knew. This lead to people placed in leadership positions that should not have been. It's very frustrating to have a manager who was ill prepared for the role.

Hard work, Good Pay!

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Madison, WI (US)

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

ProsPay is great, Company is caring, Managers are Great and getting better. So many opportunities to advance and make more money. If you perform well you will get noticed. Brands are World Renown and more are being added every year! Coca-Cola is #1 Beverage company in the world!

ConsWork is hard and conflicts with family time. No set hours for being a merchandiser, 10 hour days should be expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement has been nothing less than great to me and continue to reward me for the work I do, I am proud to work for such an amazing company and look forward to my future with Coke!

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company

ProsGood benefits, good pay, good products

ConsVery political, do more with less.

Rocky start with first boss but after 2 years in with a new supervisor management has exceeded expectations!

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV (US)

I have been working at The Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat paid vacation, decent pay, and working for a huge name.

ConsCan be overwhelming, lots of labor work, and having to deal with store managers also is a pain at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't leave a merchandiser out on his own and let the other merchandiser's head home. Send help if you can.

Worked for The Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Coca-Cola Company reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and approval ratings for The Coca-Cola Company CEO Muhtar Kent. All 776 reviews are posted anonymously by The Coca-Cola Company employees.