ViaQuest Reviews

Updated 20 October 2014
3.8

CEO

Wonderful Company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been employed with ViaQuest for a little over 3 years now and they are head-and-shoulders above the rest of the industry. Their culture and work environment is something completely unique that really sets them apart. Everyone collaborates and works together to achieve a common goal. The CEO is a phenomenal leader who really cares about his employees. He is extremely approachable and willing to do whatever it takes to help a family in need.

They do have monthly "Cultural" events that allow the regional teams to socialize and strengthen their professional relationships. This is a great way to meet fellow employees and truly buy-in to what the ViaQuest family is about. I have seen some negative feedback from these events, but people need to keep remember how to separate their social and professional lives. People do have a fun time at these events, but they also work extremely hard at making ViaQuest successful.

The company works in the most gratifying industry of all which allows you to have a positive impact on all of those that we serve!

Cons

There has been quite a bit of turnover over the last year. However, this is unavoidable in this industry. It isn't good to have a large amount of this, but on some levels, it is a necessary evil. As a company, you can't let people become complacent so change is sometimes for the best as new blood is needed to rejuvenate the workplace.

Management is doing a great job pushing the company to grow and become the provider of choice for the people we serve. Keep pushing this and finding fellow employees who believe in the "ViaQuest" way!

Unparalleled Culture with Compassionate Staff and Visionary Leaders!

Current Employee - Program Director in Dublin, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Program Director in Dublin, OH (US)

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing culture, fun work events, generous time-off, great work-life balance, wise & passionate leaders, excellent values, personal & professional growth opportunities, open communication policy, fun and passionate employees

Cons

I would like to attend more trainings to aid my professional growth!

Continue to maintain our unique culture so that we continue to be the company of choice for not only the individuals we serve but also for our employees!

Terrible place to work

Current Employee - Office in Cleveland, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Office in Cleveland, OH (US)

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The pros are short lived. The CEO, Rich Johnson would say that the pros are the quarterly drinking fest, aka culture meetings.

Cons

Executive management is very young, inexperienced, and immature. Sleeping around Will get you to the top though. Turnover is extremely high amoung management. Benefits are terrible and salary rates are at the bottom of the scale. They will try to sell you on their culture, but beware of the unprofessionalism that comes with it. The CEO is well known for his unprofessional behavior, just don't follow his lead, or you may be fired.

Take a look at the turnover data. In a span of 6 months about half of employees promoted to management levels either quit or are fired after 6 months. This is a red flag that speaks poorly of leadership.

Great ideas, need more management who know what they are doing.

I have been working at ViaQuest

Pros

You do feel like you are making a difference, culture looks great at first.

Cons

Lots of closed door meetings where people talk bad about each other.

You need to take a look at how your senior and executive management team treats middle management.

Great Experience with a Great Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH (US)

I have been working at ViaQuest full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Involved upper management, great culture, caring supervisors, a lot of opportunity for advancement. Company is growing and involves employees at all levels.

Cons

I can't think of any negatives. I really enjoy my time at ViaQuest.

Basic Review

Former Employee - Clinical Director in Columbus, OH (US)
    Former Employee - Clinical Director in Columbus, OH (US)

I worked at ViaQuest full-time (more than an year)

Pros

No Pros to working with this organization

Cons

This organization is very disorganized