adidas Group

adidas Group Reviews

Updated Jul 28, 2014

adidas Group Chairman and CEO Herbert Hainer

Herbert Hainer

Pros
  • Laid back and sports centered environment, where work-life balance is given emphasis (in 20 reviews)

• Awesome work environment great world renowned brand (in 25 reviews)

Cons
  • Full-Time not available for anyone who isn't a manager (in 8 reviews)

• senior management are out of touch with their employees; make them feel like they are incompetent (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

It is great working for the brand, there is always something to learn !

Manager (Current Employee) Delhi

Prosinformal work culture , supportive teams, perks & fringe benefits are good.

Consnon value adding discussions take away good time

Not terrible

Team Leader (Current Employee) Salt Lake City

ProsThis job all depends on who your store manager is. Having a good store manager will make or break this job. The duties as a sales associate are fairly simple same as any other retail job. As long as you are comfortable talking with customers you shouldn't have any problems.

If you are looking to move forward in the company Adidas does offer good opportunitys to advance in the company.

ConsThere are absolutely no raises. No matter what they tell you you will not receive a raise. If you are given one they go by percentages at most you may get an extra 16-22 cents a year so if you are thinking about applying try to get the highest pay you can right out of the gate

If you are a manager of any sort the pressure is not worth the pay. There is a lot of responsibility. It starts at 11 dollars an hour and is absolutely not even close to worth it. Do not by any means take a managers position for anything less than 13 dollars per hour.

There is also a lot of corporate issues. That is not something you can escape these days but Adidas does go a little overboard and is defentally more extreme than other companies out there.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to your employees. There needs to be some sort of reasonable incentive program. There is one in place but it is a joke and everyone knows it. There are a lot of hard working people in this company that give it there all everyday you need to learn to appreciate and reward those individuals before you loose them all

its very worth experiencing

Store Manager (Current Employee) Pune

Proscare of employe n comprehensions

Consi haven't seen it any way

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awsome experience

ProsGreat Culture, Excellent team and exposure. You have full support and flexibility to work.Passion in the people working for the company

ConsA bit laid back environment, sometimes disputes in various teams working. Proper delegation of task lacking and lack of workforce

Excellent working conditions

Assistant Product Manager (Former Employee) New Delhi

ProsGreat environment
    good ethics
    no politics
    decent pay
    good recreational facilities

ConsNot much recognition
    career progress not as expected

Advice to Senior Managementfocus on doing your job better

Technologies trainer

Store Manager (Current Employee) Delhi

ProsIn adidas i am getting best knowledge, who is good for my future planning. which is better than avg earning

ConsToo much waiting for growth or good learning.

Advice to Senior ManagementPls do it forward to all employee's who is capable to growth

If there is a will,there is a way

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Mumbai

Prosit becomes better day by day.....
    work towards intelligence,
    and make it a successful company.

Consit will needs a lot of time....

Advice to Senior ManagementWork Hard..

Great experience

AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana

ProsCompany provided flexibility and helped in me having a steep learning curve which has helped me in my professional career

ConsManagement was not from related field, this limited the speed of growth of the organisation

lot of action...superp place if you love sports and fashion...work is play..

DGM- Brand (Current Employee) Haryāna

Proseveryone is super active , great training for employees...great brand to work with,,the technology employed in products is superb and gives you a high everytime you see a product..

Consits very process driven and gives little chance of creativity,,may be its a german way of working..international mobility is low and is only possible at very senior level..for some reason the most top shots are german like BMW...there needs to be more diversity...at top..

Advice to Senior Managementmake sure that there is resource mobility...

good to wear thier things

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore

Prosgood com... big com to work on

Consrates are to high to purchase

Advice to Senior Managementdo work properly

Worked for adidas Group? Contribute to the Community!