Reviews in Redmond, WA

Sort by

Microsoft

www.microsoft.com HQ: Redmond, WA NASDAQ: MSFT

A Microsoft Principal Enterprise Strategist said:

“Great learning and personal growth”
“love of technology wide career options” –
7,545 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella

Satya Nadella
88% Approve

AT&T

www.att.com HQ: Dallas, TX NYSE: T

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain…Full Overview

An AT&T Lead Principal-Technical Architect said:

“Architect”
“Good work life balance. Good learning” –
5,274 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson
56% Approve

Volt Information

www.volt.com HQ: New York, NY

A Volt Information Content Editor said:

“Exceptional Care of Talent”
“I worked with several people at Volt Technical Information Services in Redmond during my a- contract with Microsoft, all of whom were invested in me and who made me feel important and worthwhile.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Volt Information President & CEO Ron Kochman

Ron Kochman
44% Approve

Nintendo of America

www.nintendo.com HQ: Redmond, WA

A Nintendo of America Software Engineer said:

“Fun company that has the best intentions, but stumbles along the way”
“- Benefits are good. Health insurance plans are great; normal coverage has no deductible, or better coverage has a very low deductible. There's an on-sight gym, so no more looking for parking at the…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

Nintendo of America CEO Satoru Iwata

Satoru Iwata
50% Approve

Concur

www.concur.com HQ: Bellevue, WA NASDAQ: CNQR

Relentlessly Innovate to Drive Change​​ Forbes recently ranked Concur the #1 Most Innovative Growth Company in the World! At the forefront of the cloud and mobile computing space, Concur is on…Full Overview

A Concur Technical Publication Manager said:

“Concur Technologies was an excellent place to work - interesting, intelligent people, room for advancement.”
“Concur has many great benefits and fun culture. Everyone there is there to create a great product and is proud of the work they do. Salary is competitive and stock options are very generous…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Concur Chairman and CEO Steve Singh

Steve Singh
89% Approve

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Network Related said:

“erica diez made all the difference”
“I have yet to start but Erica Diez has been amazing. The contract ended up taking 2 extra weeks to get started yet Erica went out and looked for temp positions to help me make it through until the…” –
1,437 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

Physio-Control

www.physio-control.com HQ: Redmond, WA

A Physio-Control Senior Analyst said:

“Intense workplace worth the time in”
“Physio exposes you to how a company operates in a truly competitive industry. Even though it's a B2B firm, you really see how to design products and services for the customer.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.5 Employees say it's “OK”

Brian Webster
44% Approve

Univar

www.univar.com HQ: Redmond, WA

An Univar Corporate said:

“Such a shame to see a good company ruined by Equity Firms”
“Prior to approximately 3 years ago, this company was generally a great place to work at. It wasn't perfect, but the problems were far outweighed by the great people working there then. Since then…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.1 Employees are “Dissatisfied”

Univar President & CEO J. Erik Fyrwald

J. Erik Fyrwald
38% Approve

Aegis Living

www.aegisliving.com HQ: Redmond, WA

With 30 senior housing communities in three states, it is our great privilege to share in the lives of our residents, and we’re honored to learn the wisdom each person has developed over a lifetime…Full Overview

An Aegis Living Public Relations Director said:

“Excellence in assisted-living care that also translates to excellent employees.”
“When I first began, the people here welcomed me with a special sign on my office window and immediately I felt like I was part of the team! It's a true family here and the people are absolutely…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Dwayne Clark
94% Approve

Terex

www.terex.com HQ: Westport, CT NYSE: TEX

It’s a simple question with many great answers, including: • Small company “feel,” global opportunities • Passion for improving the lives of people throughout the world • Dedication to building…Full Overview

A Terex employee said:

“Ambitious, but rubbish.”
“The business team provide a great number of training programs to use and implement into day-to-day processes. These training programs result in a vast knowledge of lean culture and theory which is…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Terex Chairman and CEO Ron DeFeo