Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Austin, TX

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Austin based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 2,975 Companies
Sort by

SpareFoot

www.sparefoot.com HQ: Austin, TX

A SpareFoot Lead Development Representative said:

“Great Company with great benefits.”
“Culture, Culture, Culture. The ability to move up in the company and advance yourself.” –

Chuck Gordon

FreightPros

www.freightpros.com HQ: Austin, TX

A FreightPros Truckload Representative said:

“Worked for FreightPros as an Intern then Full-time. Awesome company!”
“I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to experience, learn, and grow professionally. The company is based on core values that allow every employee to succeed in the workplace. All employee's…” –

FreightPros President Chris Clever

Chris Clever

Dropbox

www.dropbox.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

We're creating a home for life From your life’s work to your life’s memories, your most important stuff lives in Dropbox. We’ve set the standard for storing and sharing your digital belongings, but…Full Overview

A Dropbox User Operations said:

“My dream job”
“- I have a fierce respect and sense of adoration for the people I work with. My colleagues are helpful, they're ridiculously intelligent, and most importantly, they're down-to-earth, genuinely good…” –

Dropbox Founder & CEO Drew Houston

Drew Houston
99% Approve

Oak Mortgage Group

www.oakmortgagegroup.com HQ: Waco, TX

An Oak Mortgage Group RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER said:

“Positive outlook for the future!!”
“There are several things about the Oak Mortgage Group that I find very positive. There is a breadth of experience among the Senior Executives (Origination, Processing/Underwriting, Builder…” –

Holden Thomas

Collaborative Solutions

www.collaborativesolutions.com HQ: Reston, VA

A Collaborative Solutions Engagement Manager said:

“A great company to work for”
“- Your voice matters; you have access to all senior leadership and who are friendly and have an open door policy - Continue to grow with Workday - Unlimited vacation (work schedule permitting)” –

Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross

Carroll Ross
99% Approve

Waterfall

www.waterfall.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Waterfall Product Management Intern said:

“Great start-up internship experience”
“Waterfall has a very relaxed environment with great people that are friendly and willing to help you. Even as Interns we got to work on projects that employees would work on and really got to make a…” –

Matt Sechrest

Cloud[8]Sixteen

www.cloud8sixteen.com HQ: Austin, TX

A Cloud[8]Sixteen Operations said:

“Amazing people and working environment... culture like none other.”
“There's something really special about the culture at Cloud 8 Sixteen. Everyone is passionate about the mission and the projects they are working on. They are some of the smartest and most dedicated…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Joe Devine
90% Approve

Headspring

www.headspring.com HQ: Austin, TX

How are we different? In our experience, IT is a “black box” for executives that obscures the connection between technology investment and business results. This makes it difficult for them to make…Full Overview

An Headspring employee said:

“Refreshing & Fabulous!”
“The benefit package is great, truly great. I worked at larger technology company for 8 years and was pleasantly surprised to find the healthcare package BETTER and the cost lower!! REALLY. The…” –

Headspring Founder & CEO Dustin Wells

Dustin Wells

Mavens Consulting

www.mavensconsulting.com HQ: Chicago, IL

A Mavens Consulting Training Specialist said:

“Culture is King”
“You may have heard some buzz around new cultural ideas in companies, but Mavens lives it. Highly productive, highly intelligent, high expectations of everyone. There aren't bosses at Mavens -- you…” –

Prasad Kanumury

9Gauge Partners

www.9gauge.com HQ: Austin, TX

A 9Gauge Partners Controller said:

“Great Combo of Flexibility, Balance, and Professional Development”
“Extremely supportive and caring leadership team. Smartest group of people I have ever worked with. Trustworthy leaders who will always do the right thing. Virtual office allows for flexibility…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Brian White