Top Companies in Boston, MA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Boston based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 2,898 Companies
Sort by

Mendix

www.mendix.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Mendix Manager said:

“The potential at Mendix seems endless....”
“Smart and talented employees that truly want to make a difference; tremendous opportunities to learn and grow within the company-the mantra is “do your job well and you will see upward mobility”; fun…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Derek Roos

Meteorix

www.meteorix.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Meteorix Integration Consultant said:

“Cast of All-Stars Make This Workday Boutique a Grade-A Firm”
“Excellent Executive Team, Strong Leaders in All Functional Areas of Workday, Fun-filled Environment, High Potential for Advancement” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Frank Selldorff

Dhar Law

www.dharlawllp.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Dhar Law Law Clerk said:

“Dhar Law offers a dynamic and fast paced environment where employees can pursue their professional interests.”
“As a legal intern and then law clerk at Dhar Law, I was exposed to a wide variety of assignments that greatly improved my legal skills. I had the opportunity to draft contacts, research unique legal…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Vikas S. Dhar and Vilas S. Dhar

Raizlabs

www.raizlabs.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Raizlabs Software Developer said:

“The Place Where Awesome Comes From”
“Excellent office environment. Every employee, from the intern to the CEO, is funny and pleasant. Upper level developers will listen to your questions and help you grow as a programmer. Management…” –

Greg Raiz

AdMeTech

www.admetech.org HQ: Boston, MA

An AdMeTech Office Manager said:

“AdMeTech is an incredibly rewarding work environment, if you're willing to do more than show up and collect your check.”
“This company does amazing work and all the people who work here are incredibly dedicated. That energy pervades the office and is present in every project which crosses your desk. AdMeTech promotes…” –

Not Yet Rated

Cresa

www.cresa.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Cresa Principal, Senior Project Manager said:

“Cresa - Lucky and honored.”
“Cresa is an amazing firm. I have been with the firm since 1999 coming from an architectural firm and then a corporate real estate department. Cresa culture is more than a job we truly are family. We…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jim Leslie

Localytics

www.localytics.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Localytics Solutions Consultant said:

“Great Clients, Great Coworkers, Great Opportunities”
“I've gained a lot of experience working with sophisticated clients trying to do cool things in the mobile space with Localytics and the team here has really let me get as involved as possible with…” –

Raj Aggarwal

Brand Institute

www.brandinstitute.com HQ: Miami, FL

A Brand Institute Vice President, Brand Development said:

“Dynamic Company that Delivers!!! Current Vice President-Boston, MA”
“Brand Institute has an extensive portfolio of services that deliver consistently for my customer base in the Boston market both on the biopharmaceutical and consumer sides of our business. I had the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Brand Institute President and CEO Jim Dettore

Jim Dettore
89% Approve

cybercoders

cybercoders.com

A cybercoders Executive Recruiter said:

“Great company to work for and the sky is the limit!”
“- Training- I came here with no previous recruiting experience and learned all the basics during the week of training we had in California. The material was concise and exactly what I needed to know…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

Heidi Golledge
71% Approve

Unitrends

www.unitrends.com HQ: Columbia, SC

Join a winning team! Unitrends is looking for game-changers. Staff who are dedicated to serving the customer and who are passionate about bringing the best to work every day. Unitrends is the…Full Overview

An Unitrends Sales Representative said:

“I love this company”
“I am in sales and love the energy Customers love the product We have great engineers” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Unitrends CEO Mike Coney

Mike Coney
88% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Boston, MA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 11,318 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.