Top Companies in Boston, MA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Boston based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 3,060 Companies
Sort by

Mendix

www.mendix.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Mendix Manager said:

“The potential at Mendix seems endless....”
“Smart and talented employees that truly want to make a difference; tremendous opportunities to learn and grow within the company-the mantra is “do your job well and you will see upward mobility”; fun…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Derek Roos

Meteorix

www.meteorix.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Meteorix Integration Consultant said:

“Cast of All-Stars Make This Workday Boutique a Grade-A Firm”
“Excellent Executive Team, Strong Leaders in All Functional Areas of Workday, Fun-filled Environment, High Potential for Advancement” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Frank Selldorff

Dhar Law

www.dharlawllp.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Dhar Law Law Clerk said:

“Dhar Law offers a dynamic and fast paced environment where employees can pursue their professional interests.”
“As a legal intern and then law clerk at Dhar Law, I was exposed to a wide variety of assignments that greatly improved my legal skills. I had the opportunity to draft contacts, research unique legal…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Vikas S. Dhar and Vilas S. Dhar

Raizlabs

www.raizlabs.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Raizlabs Software Developer said:

“The Place Where Awesome Comes From”
“Excellent office environment. Every employee, from the intern to the CEO, is funny and pleasant. Upper level developers will listen to your questions and help you grow as a programmer. Management…” –

Greg Raiz

AdMeTech

www.admetech.org HQ: Boston, MA

An AdMeTech Office Manager said:

“AdMeTech is an incredibly rewarding work environment, if you're willing to do more than show up and collect your check.”
“This company does amazing work and all the people who work here are incredibly dedicated. That energy pervades the office and is present in every project which crosses your desk. AdMeTech promotes…” –

Not Yet Rated

Cresa

www.cresa.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Cresa Principal, Senior Project Manager said:

“Cresa - Lucky and honored.”
“Cresa is an amazing firm. I have been with the firm since 1999 coming from an architectural firm and then a corporate real estate department. Cresa culture is more than a job we truly are family. We…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jim Leslie

Localytics

www.localytics.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Localytics Solutions Consultant said:

“Great Clients, Great Coworkers, Great Opportunities”
“I've gained a lot of experience working with sophisticated clients trying to do cool things in the mobile space with Localytics and the team here has really let me get as involved as possible with…” –

Raj Aggarwal

Brand Institute

www.brandinstitute.com HQ: Miami, FL

A Brand Institute Vice President, Brand Development said:

“Dynamic Company that Delivers!!! Current Vice President-Boston, MA”
“Brand Institute has an extensive portfolio of services that deliver consistently for my customer base in the Boston market both on the biopharmaceutical and consumer sides of our business. I had the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Brand Institute President and CEO Jim Dettore

Jim Dettore
89% Approve

TriNet Group

www.trinet.com HQ: San Leandro, CA NYSE: TNET

Helping Entrepreneurs Realize Their Ambitions Quick Facts about TriNet. • 25 years of success • Based in San Leandro, CA • ESAC-accredited • CEO: Burton M. Goldfield • More than…Full Overview

A TriNet Group RSC said:

“Great company to grow with. A little growing pains, but the upside will be significant.”
“Competitive pay for hard workers. If you are willing to learn and work as a team, you fit the culture.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

TriNet Group President, CEO, and Director Burton M. Goldfield

Burton M. Goldfield
72% Approve

Jobspring Partners

www.jobspringpartners.com HQ: Boston, MA

A Jobspring Partners Technical Recruiter said:

“Start and Build a Career Here”
“Great training, really good growth program, young atmosphere” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Matt Milano
89% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Boston, MA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 12,322 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.