Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Culver City, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Culver City based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 262 Companies
Sort by

Taycor Financial

www.taycor.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A Taycor Financial Marketing Assistant said:

“Taycor Financial has given me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and experience in the marketing business field”
“Fellow employees at Taycor Financial are supportive in teamwork and being proactive in working towards the overall advancement of the company. The atmosphere of Taycor Financial is very professional…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bob Skibinski

Commercial Programming Systems

www.cpsinc.com HQ: Studio City, CA

A Commercial Programming Systems IT Consultant said:

“One of the best IT staffing companies I have worked with”
“I've known Donna Preston for years and it's rare to find people like her who genuinely care about their clients, customers, and consultants. The organization acts in the best interest of their client…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Al Strong

Scopely

www.scopely.com HQ: Culver City, CA

A Scopely Manager said:

“Fun Place to Work and Learn”
“Scopely is a fun place to work. Some of my closest friends work here and I've made friendships that will last a lifetime. I moved from out of state when I joined Scopely, so it was nice to be…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Walter Driver
62% Approve

Riot Games

www.riotgames.com HQ: Santa Monica, CA

We aspire to be the most player-focused game company in the world. Riot Games was established in 2006 by a couple of entrepreneurial gamers who believe player-focused game development can result in…Full Overview

A Riot Games employee said:

“If you love video games you will love Riot Games”
“Riot has quite the motley crew of characters, but they are some of brightest and most interesting group of people I have worked for. They come from a very diverse background and work extremely hard…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Riot Games CEO Brandon Beck

Brandon Beck
95% Approve

120VC

www.120vc.com HQ: Brentwood, CA

Founded in April of 2000, 120VC and all of its products have been built on a foundation of successfully managed Business, Technology and Facilities Portfolios, Programs and Projects for our Fortune…Full Overview

A 120VC Senior Program Manager said:

“120VC focuses on what's important!”
“Truly inspired to provide the best Portfolio Management Services for their clients while ensuring the well-being of their employees.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jason Scott
97% Approve

Core Digital Media

www.coredigitalmedia.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A Core Digital Media employee said:

“An exceptional place to work”
“- A company where you can speak with the President or CTO on a regular basis. - A non-micromanagement approach to business. - A true work/life balance where you can leave your work at the office…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Steve Krenzer

In-N-Out Burger

www.in-n-out.com HQ: Irvine, CA

An In-N-Out Burger Level III Associate said:

“In-N-Out: Beacon of Burgers and Fries”
“In-N-Out provides its employees with great pay- most times at least two dollars above minimum wage Great benefits. Company trips/outings” –

In-N-Out Burger President Lynsi Martinez

Lynsi Martinez
96% Approve

Team TAG

www.teamtaggroup.com HQ: Culver City, CA

A Team TAG Marketing/Sales Leadership said:

“Fast Personal Growth & Great Office Culture”
“Clear career path with great opportunities Fast growth with the mentor-student coaching style Passionate and ambitious coworkers and fun corporate culture Proven system to help individuals to grow…” –

Jamie Hepp
96% Approve

72andSunny

www.72andsunny.com HQ: Los Angeles, CA

A 72andSunny Senior Designer said:

“Good agency, good work, good times.”
“Learn a lot very fast. Work with lots of great talent. Multiple beer fridges. Weekly parties.” –

John Boiler

University of Southern California

www.usc.edu HQ: Los Angeles, CA

An University of Southern California Research Programmer said:

“Programmer”
“The working environment is good. The facilities are abundant. You will work with many talented and nice people here.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

University of Southern California President C. L. Max Nikias