Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Lutherville Timonium based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 33 Companies
Sort by

The Distinctive Edge

www.thedistinctive.org HQ: Timonium, MD

The Distinctive Edge, beats the competition by the strength of our people and the corporations we represent. No one can match our professionalism, integrity, and commitment. Our people deliver…Full Overview

A The Distinctive Edge Team Lead said:

“Team Lead: Gaining hands on experience, business fundamentals and how it apply to them to the business world.”
“As a team lead I have many responsibilities, these include but are not limited to sales, training, data entry, interviewing and individual and group presentations. I am constantly preforming…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

The Distinctive Edge Owner Eric Chapman

Eric Chapman
93% Approve

Primerica

www.primerica.com HQ: Duluth, GA NYSE: PRI

A Primerica Financial Representative Intern said:

“The worst internship I've ever done”
“Good work/life balance. Really laid-back (to a fault). Pretty much free-rein of the entire office.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

Primerica Co-CEO and Director and Chairman, Primerica Distribution John A. Addison Jr.

John A. Addison Jr.
92% Approve

Big Open Door Marketing

www.bigopendoor.net HQ: Lutherville Timonium, MD

A Big Open Door Marketing Reatail/Sales Ambassador said:

“Why this isn't for everyone”
“Emily is the best boss I've ever had. She cares about her employees on a personal and professional level. I worked there for over a year and finally decided I didn't want to run my own company…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Emily Flores
83% Approve

UPS

www.upsjobs.com HQ: Atlanta, GA NYSE: UPS

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better, from complex international distribution networks to local…Full Overview

An UPS Intern said:

“Good pay, Benefits, and Job Security; But not for me”
“They pay well, they almost exclusively promote from within, and they seem to have good benefits. The work is easy if you know what you are doing, and not much is expected of you.” –
2,709 Reviews

David Abney
77% Approve

Lowe's

www.lowes.com HQ: Mooresville, NC NYSE: LOW

A Lowe's Sales Associate said:

“working at Lowe's”
“Good selection of items/Products to sell” –
4,483 Reviews

Lowe's Chairman and CEO Robert A. Niblock

Robert A. Niblock
69% Approve

Baltimore County Public Schools

www.bcps.org HQ: Baltimore, MD

A Baltimore County Public Schools Software Engineer said:

“A job, not a career: good for new parents wanting benefits, but a frustrating experience for the hard worker.”
“The benefits package (for administrative/supervisory employees) is well above-average. Vacation for clerical employees is notably less, but with the same medical/health/insurance benefits. Although…” –

S. Dallas Dance
44% Approve

PayPal

www.paypal.com HQ: San Jose, CA

A PayPal Senior Software Engineer said:

“Senior Software Engineer”
“New tools and technology for developers” –

PayPal President and CEO Designee Dan Schulman

Dan Schulman
86% Approve

Verizon Wireless

www.verizonwireless.com HQ: Basking Ridge, NJ

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy…Full Overview

A Verizon Wireless Retail Store Manager said:

“defends the employee not the situation”
“pay is great with a great set up, unfortunately there are so many politics that its hard to get what you have earned unless you know someone” –
3,145 Reviews

Verizon Wireless President & CEO Daniel Mead

Daniel Mead
72% Approve

Bank of America

www.bankofamerica.com HQ: Charlotte, NC NYSE: BAC

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million…Full Overview

A Bank of America Professional Teller said:

“A rewarding job if you don't mind referrals and hours of repetitive tasks.”
“Great benefits, plenty of discounts, incentives and the like. If you get a good location the workers are great and the sense of family amongst the workplace can make coming to work great.” –
6,968 Reviews

Bank of America President & CEO Brian T. Moynihan

Brian T. Moynihan
75% Approve

New York Life

www.newyorklife.com HQ: New York, NY

A New York Life Licensed said:

“A truly rewarding internship experience.”
“Their internship program allowed you to immerse yourself completely in their business. At the beginning of the program you are challenged with the task of passing the State Licensing exam, and then…” –

New York Life Chairman, President & CEO Ted Mathas