Top Companies in Morgan Hill, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Morgan Hill based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 45 Companies
Sort by

Exelis

www.exelisinc.com HQ: McLean, VA NYSE: XLS

An Exelis Executive Assistant to the Director of Engineering said:

“Lots of Engineers, friendly environment”
“Nice location, kept busy...setting up meetings and all day visitor meeting rooms, catering lunches, labs collaboration on target.” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Exelis President & CEO David F. Melcher

David F. Melcher
43% Approve

Australian Tan

www.australiantan.com HQ: Morgan Hill, CA

An Australian Tan said:

“Great company and great people”
“Australian Tan is such a close-knit company, that any employee feels like family. Flexible hours and a great management team makes it easy for those of us to fit school and our busy lives into our…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Trader Joe's

www.traderjoes.com HQ: Monrovia, CA

A Trader Joe's Crew Member/Sign Artist said:

“Fun, friendly company to work for.”
“TJ's has such a laid-back environment, and everybody treats each other like family. Weekly tastings, regular reviews with opportunity for pay increase, and extremely flexible hours at the Crew Member…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

Trader Joe's Chairman and CEO Dan Bane

Dan Bane
63% Approve

SolarCity

www.solarcity.com HQ: San Mateo, CA AMEX: SCTY

Elon Musk at TED - 2013: "Solar will be the plurality of power within 20 years" SolarCity Delivers Better Energy SolarCity is a national leader in clean energy services. We make clean energy…Full Overview

A SolarCity Certified Electrician said:

“Working at SolarCity is the best decision I ever made!”
“A great, forward thinking company that truly values their employees. I am treated with respect and given a thumbs up everyday. This company makes you want to be there, work hard and provide the…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.7 Employees are “Satisfied”

SolarCity CEO & Co-Founder Lyndon Rive

Lyndon Rive
90% Approve

Smith & Heidler Event Design

HQ: Morgan Hill, CA

A Smith & Heidler Event Design Event Planner said:

“Great people who love their jobs and respect each other”
“Employees passionate about their work People respect themselves and each other Excellent work ethic and professionalism” –

Suzie Heidler

Marki Microwave

www.markimicrowave.com HQ: Morgan Hill, CA

A Marki Microwave employee said:

“The BEST components company in the RF industry”
“Top of the line products, laid back work atmosphere, brilliant and experienced engineering staff, Ferenc Marki is an icon of the industry, excellent benefits, employees are all "lifers" and have been…” –

Ferenc Marki

HalcyonFinance

www.halcyonfinance.com HQ: Morgan Hill, CA

An HalcyonFinance Full-Charge Bookkeeper/Corporate Secretary said:

“Great while it lasted..”
“Flexibility, demonstrated ethical and professional business practices, provided opportunity to participate in the start up and operation of a company.” –

Reclipse Group

www.reclipsegroup.com HQ: Morgan Hill, CA

A Reclipse Group employee said:

“Learning organization applying our know how experiences to help our customers create the next "Business Chain" success”
“We work on what happens next with and for our clients in a vision to action manner plus celebrate successes. Very creative Your chance to make a positive difference Great environments” –

Nigel Johnson

AssurX

www.assurx.com HQ: Morgan Hill, CA

An AssurX Energy and Utility Consulting Services said:

“AssurX is a great company that is team oriented, focused on their customers, and developing an excellent product.”
“Strong and experienced Senior Management leadership team. The company has an enterprise-wide solution that can be applied and used in a variety of businesses for corporate governance…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Eric June

Target

www.target.com HQ: Minneapolis, MN NYSE: TGT

A Target Cashier said:

“Overall, a good company to work for”
“- everyone works as a team and everyone knows each other - job is easy - starbucks is right in the store” –
7,676 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.2 Employees say it's “OK”

John J. Mulligan