Top Companies in Rapid City, SD

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Rapid City based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 78 Companies
Sort by

United Airlines

www.united.com HQ: Chicago, IL NYSE: UAUA

Now taking off: Your career At United®, we are thriving in the culture that our employees have helped to create, one that encourages new ideas and rewards performance. With the right…Full Overview

An United Airlines Product and Training Specialist said:

“United Airlines is a great place to work!”
“United Airlines offers an extensive benefits package including free/discounted travel. Our company allows ample opportunity for growth into leadership roles as leaders are commonly selected from…” –

Overall Company Rating

2.9 Employees say it's “OK”

United Airlines President & CEO Jeffery A. Smisek

Jeffery A. Smisek
65% Approve

Verizon Wireless

www.verizonwireless.com HQ: Basking Ridge, NJ

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy…Full Overview

A Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative said:

“You'll stay busy and deal with a variety of personalities and moods & make a good amount of money if you're good at it!”
“Compensation is excellent - commission structure is complex and challenging, but if you focus on where you make the most money (which coincides with making the company money) you can make between…” –
2,290 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.3 Employees say it's “OK”

Verizon Wireless President & CEO Daniel Mead

Daniel Mead
75% Approve

YMCA

www.ymca.net HQ: Chicago, IL

A YMCA Kidstop Instructor/After School Child Care said:

“It was fantastic! I loved working there!”
“Great coworkers. Management is fairly nice. You become CPR and first aid certified for free upon employment. Free YMCA membership!! Working with kids is always fun.” –
1,071 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.5 Employees are “Satisfied”

YMCA President and CEO Neil Nicoll

Neil Nicoll
86% Approve

Petco

www.petco.com HQ: San Diego, CA

Improve the lives of pets and their parents. If you have a passion to enhance the bond people have with their pets, PETCO has the career for you. You’ll work in a fun environment with great people…Full Overview

A Petco General Manager said:

“Best place to work”
“Great opportunity for advancement. Management really cares about its partners” –

Overall Company Rating

2.8 Employees say it's “OK”

Petco CEO James M. Myers

James M. Myers
54% Approve

LensCrafters

www.lenscrafters.com HQ: Mason, OH

A LensCrafters Optical Tech Dr S Office said:

“eye tech”
“good hours, flexible schedules. great management” –

Overall Company Rating

2.6 Employees say it's “OK”

LensCrafters President & General Manager Mark Weikel

Mark Weikel
36% Approve

Justice Just for Girls

shopjustice.com HQ: Port Saint Lucie, FL

A Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative said:

“Much better now”
“I have a newer store manager and I really like her. She really seems to enjoy working woth our Customers and wants the store to do great. Also she has been helping me learn how tp talk to people…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Justice Just for Girls Chairman & CEO Michael W. Rayden

Michael W. Rayden
82% Approve

US National Guard

www.arng.army.mil HQ: Jonesboro, AR

An US National Guard National Guard said:

“I love it!”
“Great benefits, Helps pay for school, pretty decent pay for little experience.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

US National Guard Chief Craig R. McKinley

Craig R. McKinley
80% Approve

Pacific Steel & Recycling

www.pacific-recycling.com HQ: Great Falls, MT

A Pacific Steel & Recycling Steel Warehouse Worker said:

“Pacific is the best at what we do and we are employee owned so we take care of our own”
“100% employee owned, good pay, great benefits, payed time off, awesome coworkers, and a real family environment” –

Overall Company Rating

4.0 Employees are “Satisfied”

Ray Wahlert

“SD Experience”
“Friendly and Healthy place to work” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

KL Energy

www.klenergycorp.com HQ: Rapid City, SD

A KL Energy Process Engineer said:

“none”
“No enough time to evaluate this. KL is the only engineering biofuel company in the time and they pay very low wages” –
Full Review

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Rapid City, SD - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 114 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.