Top Companies in Salt Lake City, UT

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Salt Lake City based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 1,182 Companies
Sort by

COMPLETExRM

www.completexrm.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

A COMPLETExRM Account Manager said:

“Always Moving Forward”
“I started working here less than a year ago and so far I have seen nothing but growth. Everyone is very fluid and flexible, learning, growing and sharing new ideas to bring the product into the…” –

Keith Norris
Not Yet Rated

Mattress Firm

www.mattressfirm.com HQ: Houston, TX NASDAQ: MFRM

Back in 1986 when we entered into the business world, our founders had big dreams too. Through hard work and dedication to getting the job done, that dream was realized. Today, Mattress Firm has…Full Overview

A Mattress Firm employee said:

“Great people with great attitudes = a great place to work.”
“You will enjoy working with almost every single person in this company. I've worked here for over 12 years and I was listened too, trained, helped, and given responsibility no matter what position I…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Mattress Firm CEO Steve Stagner

Steve Stagner
75% Approve

JobDash

www.jobdash.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

A JobDash Software Developer said:

“Great people and fun projects”
“Building a great product with fun technologies and plenty of room for growth. We are a small team so your voice gets heard. Our size also means that there are plenty of opportunities to learn new…” –

Dan Caffee

Ifreedom Direct

ifreedomdirect.com HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

An Ifreedom Direct Mortgage Loan Agent said:

“This is the place for you if you are self motivated and want to make a lot of money”
“You get medical and dental insurance, 401K, opportunities to earn free trips to great places, Everything is done in house so we have fast turn times on files, knowlegable processors and you…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Kevin Gates
0% Approve

CareCloud

www.carecloud.com HQ: Miami, FL

A CareCloud Director of Client Solutions said:

“I love this place! Everyday is so exciting I cant wait to get to work”
“I have been in the workplace for over 44 years. This is the first time that people stop and listen to what I have to say. They treat me as a very important person and someone that is important to the…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

CareCloud President & CEO Albert Santalo

Albert Santalo
83% Approve

Workday

www.workday.com HQ: Pleasanton, CA NYSE: WDAY

The Enterprise Cloud for HR and Finance In 2005, longtime friends and software visionaries Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri set out to change an industry. They started with a clean sheet of paper and…Full Overview

A Workday HCM Consultant said:

“Great atmosphere and fun place to work.”
“Great place to work. Fun atmosphere with great leadership. The pace of work is changing constantly as the company grows which makes for great challenges.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Workday Co-CEO, Co-Founder & Chairman Aneel Bhusri

Aneel Bhusri
96% Approve

Williams Companies

www.williams.com HQ: Tulsa, OK NYSE: WMB

A Williams Companies Engineer I said:

“Williams is an awesome company to work for.”
“Williams understands the value that employees bring to the organization and respect a healthy work life balance. The work environment is positive and enjoyable. There seem to be career and personal…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Overall CEO Rating

Williams Companies President, CEO, and Director; Chairman and CEO, Williams Partners Alan S. Armstrong

Alan S. Armstrong

Pure Storage

www.purestorage.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

A Pure Storage TSE said:

“Amazing company”
“Work with developing cutting edge technology Great work environment Fun and rewarding work” –

Pure Storage CEO Scott Dietzen

Scott Dietzen

Think Big Analytics

www.thinkbiganalytics.com HQ: Mountain View, CA

Your Big Data Evolution Partner Companies are transforming their businesses by leveraging the power of Big Data. To move beyond traditional business intelligence to true Analytics requires a Big…Full Overview

A Think Big Analytics Data Engineer said:

“The rome of the Big Data Technologies”
“Passion teammates, Awesome teamwork, great expertise” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ron Bodkin

Mindshare Technologies

www.mshare.net HQ: Salt Lake City, UT

A Mindshare Technologies Client Advisor said:

“No politics, great people in a team environment!”
“Everyone wants the company to succeed because the company wants is to succeed! Fun light hearted environment of flip flops and red shoes. This is truely a group of the best of the best that have…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

John Sperry
80% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in Salt Lake City, UT - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 3,637 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.