Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in San Francisco, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Francisco based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 4,559 Companies
Sort by

PagerDuty

www.pagerduty.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Reliability is our duty. Customers are our cause. Managing your systems doesn’t have to be noisy and chaotic. PagerDuty helps your operations deliver system reliability and performance, and helps…Full Overview

A PagerDuty Sales said:

“Fantastic people and product”
“PagerDuty is filled with smart and motivated people passionate about making our customers happy. Huge focus on making it a fun place to work (benefits, breakfast, lunches, parties, Whiskey…” –

PagerDuty CEO Alex Solomon

Alex Solomon

Optimizely

www.optimizely.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

An Optimizely Customer Success Team said:

“Learn a lot very quickly”
“Unlimited time-off, work-life balance is great, mostly the culture is awesome, you get to learn a LOT and the opportunities to "own" something are endless” –

Optimizely Co-Founder & CEO Dan Siroker

Dan Siroker

Bizness Apps

www.biznessapps.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Bizness Apps Senior Account Executive said:

“Industry leading product, fast paced sales process, great team environment”
“Being a part of the leading company in any industry is great. That's my favorite part. I'm pretty happy here, I feel like when I have an idea it gets heard, CEO is like a team member and is very…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Andrew Gazdecki

Ripple Labs

www.ripplelabs.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Ripple Labs Ripple Labs (formerly OpenCoin) developed the Ripple protocol, which makes transacting as easy as emailing. The San Francisco-based startup is privately funded. Its team of…Full Overview

A Ripple Labs employee said:

“Great company”
“* Interesting work * Great people * No bureaucracy - able to get things done quickly * Fast-paced” –

Ripple Labs Co-Founder & CEO Chris Larsen

Chris Larsen

Virool

www.virool.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Virool Account Executive said:

“The Best Professional Experience Thus Far”
“I come from a different industry, but at Virool I became quickly immersed in the world of online video advertising. I really enjoy working with passionate people on the daily basis and team that…” –

Alexander Debelov

Wiser (California)

www.wiser.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Wiser (California) employee said:

“Hands down, one of the best teams to work with in SF.”
“Company Trip to Dominican republic, wow.. I've never seen other company doing something like that.” –

Not Yet Rated

Grand Rounds

www.grandroundshealth.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA

A Grand Rounds employee said:

“Strong vision, even stronger team”
“-The executives clearly communicate the vision of the company and are transparent around the company's performance -There seems to be a focus towards getting work done but not working all of the…” –

Owen Tripp

AppLovin

www.applovin.com HQ: Palo Alto, CA

Join the AppLovin Team from AppLovin on Vimeo. AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for brands, using data and predictive models to deliver dynamic mobile ads that offer real value for…Full Overview

An AppLovin Management said:

“The most intelligent group of people I've ever worked with.”
“Oh the pro's... where do you begin. To lead things off, the team and culture in general could be the top pro of them all. Every person is super friendly, intelligent, and its like working with a…” –

AppLovin CEO Adam Foroughi

Adam Foroughi

Wink

www.winkapp.com HQ: New York, NY

What is Wink? To tell you what Wink is, we have to start with Quirky. About Quirky We are Quirky. We make invention accessible. We believe that the best ideas in the world aren't actually in the…Full Overview

A Wink Software Developer said:

“Two weeks in, best job ever!”
“Fast-paced and challenging. Learning new things with highly-motivated developers, designers, and managers. Fast-paced doesn't have to be frantic; in fact, although we value "getting stuff done" in a…” –

Ben Kaufman

Elite SEM

www.elitesem.com HQ: New York, NY

An Elite SEM Account Analyst said:

“A Great Opportunity with Friendly Company”
“Opportunity for growth & advancement You are a valued member of the team Great place to learn business & productivity skills Great perks, relaxed managerial approach to sick days/time off The…” –

Ben Kirshner