Top Companies in San Francisco, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Francisco based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 4,192 Companies
Sort by

Optimizely

www.optimizely.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

An Optimizely Customer Success Team said:

“Learn a lot very quickly”
“Unlimited time-off, work-life balance is great, mostly the culture is awesome, you get to learn a LOT and the opportunities to "own" something are endless” –

Optimizely Co-Founder & CEO Dan Siroker

Dan Siroker

PagerDuty

www.pagerduty.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A PagerDuty Software Engineer said:

“One of the best atmosphere for an engineer to work.”
“I have learned a lot at PagerDuty. Everyone is extremely smart, dedicated, hard working, always ready to help. I'm a junior software engineer. I get to use, work on latest technologies to solve…” –

Alex Solomon

Bizness Apps

www.biznessapps.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Bizness Apps Account Manager said:

“Great place to work and have fun at the same time”
“Bizness Apps is a fun company to work at with tons of perks from management that truly cares about employee satisfaction. Full paid health, dental, vision, but no 401k just yet. The company is also…” –

Andrew Gazdecki

Virool

www.virool.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Virool Sales said:

“Virool – One of the Fastest Growing Companies in Silicon Valley!”
“I have been extremely fortunate to have an opportunity to work at Virool. This is definitely one of the fastest growing startups in Silicon Valley and our family is growing by 2-3 Viroolians a week…” –

Alexander Debelov

Airware

www.airware.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

We’re a passionate team who believe in ownership, excellence, community, and continuous improvement. Here you will find the computer hacker, private pilot, laid-back surfer, RC hobbyist, homebrewer…Full Overview

An Airware Software Engineer said:

“Interesting product, Challenging problems, and awesome people”
“Definitely one of the best job I've had yet. The company has a clear and ambitious vision that is shared across the company. Everyone here believes the potential of the work we are doing. The…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Jonathan Downey
93% Approve

Bizo

www.bizo.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Bizo Account Manager said:

“Best Place I've Ever Worked”
“-Incredibly flexible company -Motivated and smart co-workers -Humble CEO with great vision -Fun work environment -Two company off sites per year -All hands meetings every Friday with catered…” –

Bizo CEO Russell Glass

Russell Glass

Grand Rounds

www.grandroundshealth.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Grand Rounds employee said:

“Great culture, truly important mission, and smart people who like each other”
“Grand Rounds is that rare combination of a mission-driven organization that also happens to be focused on a very real market opportunity. The leadership team is strong, experienced, and values the…” –

Owen Tripp

Thumbtack

www.thumbtack.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

Get introduced to the right pro At Thumbtack, we know how hard it can be to find the right person for the job, let alone the right person who is available, nearby, and within budget. Instead of…Full Overview

A Thumbtack employee said:

“Momentum”
“Thumbtack is an ideal work environment: thoughtful and smart colleagues oriented around a massive, challenging problem that has a lot of momentum. The culture focuses on thoughtful, data-driven…” –

Marco Zappacosta

DoctorBase

www.doctorbase.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A DoctorBase Senior Account Manager said:

“Best place I have ever worked!!”
“I couldn't say enough good things about the CEO John Sung Kim! He treats everyone as a peer, and always makes time for his employees. He created an extremely supportive environment; questions and…” –

John Sung Kim

Nextdoor

nextdoor.com HQ: San Francisco, CA

A Nextdoor Software Engineer said:

“Great place to work”
“Strong team with a lot of people very dedicated to the mission of helping build stronger communities. It's not every company that actually gets to help make the world a better place, but Nextdoor…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Nirav Tolia