Top Companies in San Mateo, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in San Mateo based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 374 Companies
Sort by

Apttus

www.apttus.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

An Apttus employee said:

“Great company, Amazing people!”
“Always busy/always something to do People are really friendly and down to earth Adding another suite for all of our growth; great expansion” –

Overall Company Rating

3.6 Employees are “Satisfied”

Kirk Krappe
73% Approve

Summit Solutions

www.summitsolutionsca.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Summit Solutions Lead Account Consultant said:

“The people that work here are all studs.”
“I really liked working here. To me it was more than just a job - it was a big self-growth opportunity for me, and I was able to surround myself with the best people in the business. You will learn…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

Vintage Consulting

www.vintageconsultinginc.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Vintage Consulting Account Executive said:

“Great place for graduates to gain experience!”
“Vintage Consulting's Employee Education Program is really beneficial for employees. The management team focuses on coaching and developing individual team members. Their training program is detailed…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Nick Peterson
80% Approve

Fan TV

www.fan.tv HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Fan TV Senior Software Engineer said:

“Excellent growing company, great culture and rewards, stock options”
“Great culture, free high-end gym next door, free Caltrain pass, free food and drinks (including beer), people are very nice and helpful, good access to upper management. The company is creating…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Gilles BianRosa and Olivier Chalouhi

FirstRain

www.firstrain.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A FirstRain employee said:

“Amazing People, & Amazing Product”
“-Fast Paced Environment: very stimulating and motivating. -Fabulous Management: approachable, helpful, willing to teach. -Great sense of ownership on projects: proud of work. -Catered lunches…” –

Overall Company Rating

3.9 Employees are “Satisfied”

FirstRain President & CEO Penny Herscher

Penny Herscher
91% Approve

Redbeacon

www.redbeacon.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Redbeacon Marketing said:

“Fast Paced & Data Driven”
“You will always be kept in loop with the company's overall goal. There's never a grey area. Approachable CEO, CTO & Directors. Freedom to test new ideas without a fear of failing. Open culture…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Redbeacon CEO Anthony Rodio

Anthony Rodio

Soliant Consulting

www.soliantconsulting.com HQ: Chicago, IL

A Soliant Consulting Intern said:

“I got hands-on experience”
“I learned a lot. Everyone was friendly and approachable. The management style was highly efficient and akin to my personality.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bob Bowers

Xignite

www.xignite.com HQ: San Mateo, CA

A Xignite employee said:

“Fun and challenging.”
“Executives give ample recognition Flexibility of hours and working from home Higher pay than average Fun culture Challenging work Mentorship Stock options” –

Overall Company Rating

3.8 Employees are “Satisfied”

Stephane Dubois
Not Yet Rated

Merrill Lynch

www.ml.com HQ: New York, NY

Merrill Lynch – A Global Leader Merrill Lynch is one of the world’s premier providers of wealth management, securities trading and sales, corporate finance and investment banking services. Working…Full Overview

A Merrill Lynch Summer Analyst said:

“Great experience, and steep learning curve”
“collegial office environment, great client-facing and research experience, steep learning curve” –
1,030 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Merrill Lynch President & CEO of Bank of America Brian T. Moynihan

Brian T. Moynihan
74% Approve

Zimbra

www.zimbra.com HQ: Sunnyvale, CA

A Zimbra Senior Software Engineer said:

“Best job ever”
“Humble management, cooperative and helpful co-workers, no turf wars, smart people. Everyone is doing their best and no one is pushing employees over the limits (well, over startup limits)” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Satish Dharmaraj
100% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at the top companies in San Mateo, CA - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. We've compiled 1,480 company reviews to bring you the best companies as rated anonymously by employees.