Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews

Top Companies in Santa Clara, CA

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Santa Clara based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 721 Companies
Sort by

iTalent

www.italentcorp.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA

An iTalent Director of Account Development said:

“Fun and challenging place to work”
“The people are so friendly here. You really feel like you are part of a family. I also enjoy the life balance aspect. Although things are moving fast, you also don't feel compelled to make it your…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.9 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

iTalent CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe

Renee La Londe

Intero Real Estate Services

www.interorealestate.com HQ: Cupertino, CA

An Intero Real Estate Services Property Manager said:

“Excellent Company that you can rely on.”
“Lots of free support, training and information sharing. Great and positive work environment. The staff is always ready and willing to help with whatever you may need. Other agents in the office are…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Gino Blefari

Penske Motor Group

www.penskemotorgroup.com HQ: El Monte, CA

Come join our team! If you are looking for a satisfying career with unlimited opportunities and a tradition of honesty and transparency, then we would like to talk to you. We offer a professional…Full Overview

A Penske Motor Group Flagger said:

“One of the best work environments I've ever had.”
“So many different pros: great benefits (with multiple options for different insurance so you can tailor it to your specific needs and situation), great co-workers, approachable management, gives back…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Penske Motor Group Chairman & CEO Greg Penske

Greg Penske

Insight Global

www.insightglobal.net HQ: Atlanta, GA

An Insight Global Information Technology said:

“Overwhelmingly pleasant and reassuring.”
“Very pleasant and efficient. Wanting nothing more than to work with me. Efficient and timely. My needs were always put first and just such a friendly staff and atmosphere.” –
1,811 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glenn Johnson
95% Approve

BAE Systems UK

www.baesystems.com HQ: London, United Kingdom PINK: BAESY

A BAE Systems UK Information Technology said:

“I enjoyed working at BAE.”
“Good place to work and continue learning. They do an excellent job in promoting further education.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

BAE Systems UK CEO and Board Member Ian King

Ian King
83% Approve

Santa Clara University

www.scu.edu HQ: Santa Clara, CA

A Santa Clara University Campus Ministry Intern said:

“A Campus Mission Intern (engineer) feeling fulfilled!”
“To get an engineering degree at a school that strongly intertwines technical education with global perspective, social justice, and ethics is truly amazing. To work under professors that live by…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Santa Clara University President Michael E. Engh

Michael E. Engh
90% Approve

In-N-Out Burger

www.in-n-out.com HQ: Irvine, CA

An In-N-Out Burger Level III said:

“Employment was as satisfying as their burgers.”
“-Flexible with school hours -Great sense of community (store and region) ex: softball tournaments, annual picnic party -Supervisors care about employees -Store meetings were FUN ex: Burger TV…” –

In-N-Out Burger President Lynsi Martinez

Lynsi Martinez
98% Approve

ARM Holdings

www.arm.com HQ: Cambridge, United Kingdom NASDAQ: ARMH

Our Culture ARM is unique. We strive to foster a culture of honesty and accountability. We are open and relaxed and believe that collaboration between smart people is central to our success. As a…Full Overview

An ARM Holdings Unspecified said:

“excellent but...”
“very successful in all aspects, design innovation, customer infrastructure support, plenty more how do you not recommend this co. to a friend. It is a train, can not be stopped, at the moment.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

ARM Holdings Chief Executive Officer Simon Segars

Simon Segars
96% Approve

Centrify

www.centrify.com HQ: Santa Clara, CA

Centrify Corporate Overview Centrify provides Unified Identity Services across data center, cloud and mobile — resulting in one single login for users and one unified identity infrastructure for IT…Full Overview

A Centrify employee said:

“Great place to work”
“1. People-oriented culture. You are respected and your opinion is listened to. 2. Good work-life balance. People work hard but they do it because they believe in the company. 3. Flexibility…” –

Tom Kemp

SynMeta

synmeta.com HQ: Irvine, CA

A SynMeta Drug Safety Associate said:

“Great Experience”
“Nice environment to work, good pay, best part is they always stick to their commitments.” –

Not Yet Rated