Top Companies in Washington, DC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Washington based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 3,495 Companies
Sort by

GlobalGiving

www.globalgiving.org HQ: Washington, DC

A GlobalGiving Partner Services Team Intern said:

“Best decision of my life!”
“It is a great place to be. Everything and everyone are so opened to talk, to help or to teach. I came as an intern, but I left as a member of a tight–knit community I will always belong to. My work…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

EverFi

www.everfi.com HQ: Washington, DC

An EverFi employee said:

“Great People, Great Mission”
“Everyone that works here truly cares about what they do and each other, great energy coming into work every day It's very rare that you get to have a conversation and catch-up with your CEO and…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Tom Davidson

Public Defender Service For The District Of Columbia

www.pdsdc.org HQ: Washington, DC

A Public Defender Service For The District Of Columbia Intern Investigator said:

“Intern Investigator”
“One of the best experience I've had. Like any job, what you get out of it depends on how much effort you put in. I put a lot of time into this work because 1) I cared about the clients; 2) I…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Not Yet Rated

HelloWallet

www.hellowallet.com HQ: Washington, DC

An HelloWallet Engineer said:

“Very exciting to work here”
“I have been working here for 4 years. I worked on different projects and witnessed the Hellowallet fast growth. Now at hellowallet, it is full of opportunities and challenges. Tons of open questions…” –

Overall Company Rating

5.0 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Matt Fellowes

Bain & Company

www.bain.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional…Full Overview

A Bain & Company Consultant said:

“Best place to work - for many, many reasons”
“The people - the recruiting process is extremely successful in finding the right Bain fit. For some, that's not the right fit, and they likely do not pursue the job (and/or are not given an offer…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.4 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bain & Company Worldwide Managing Director Bob Bechek

Bob Bechek
99% Approve

Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com HQ: San Francisco, CA NASDAQ: RVBD

Join the Winning Team Riverbed Technology and our award-winning WAN optimization solutions are changing the way organizations work. The pride, expertise, and innovation we build into our products and…Full Overview

A Riverbed Technology Regional Sales Manager said:

“Great place to work”
“Great company, solid product, stong workforce, good employee benefits” –

Overall Company Rating

4.3 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Riverbed Technology Chairman, President, and CEO Jerry M. Kennelly

Jerry M. Kennelly

Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com HQ: Dallas, TX

Ryan has won over 200 workplace excellence awards in the last five years, including numerous city, state, and national workplace excellence recognitions, as well as highly-selective international…Full Overview

A Ryan, LLC Consultant said:

“Fantastic work enviornment and compensation structure.”
“Company that gives employees ample flexibility and autonomy. A decent percentage of compensation based on performance. Very good benefits package for employees.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Ryan, LLC CEO and Managing Principal G. Brint Ryan

G. Brint Ryan

Suntiva

www.suntiva.com HQ: Falls Church, VA

A Suntiva Senior Consultant said:

“Great minds, great hearts and great intentions...”
“- Best newcomers orientation I've personally experienced. - Excellent and consistent communication with employees. - Family like atmosphere with very personable HR staff always scheduling company…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.2 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Hany Malik

IJM

ijm.org HQ: Washington, DC

An IJM employee said:

“Great place to work”
“Solid mission with good leadership at the top. Good opportunities to grow in your career doing life changing work. Great benefits.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.1 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Gary Haugen

Providge Consulting

www.providge.com HQ: Wilmington, DE

A Providge Consulting Consultant said:

“A quality firm that wants you to grow with them.”
“The firm clearly cares about its clients and employees more than it cares about profit. Various programs are offered to employees to help them grow, learn, and move up in the firm.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.7 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Joe Miscione