Jobs Companies & Reviews Companies Salaries Interviews
Hiring? Post a Job

Top Companies in Washington, DC

Glassdoor brings you an inside look at the top rated companies in Washington based upon employee reviews.

Change location
110 of 3,724 Companies
Sort by

GlobalGiving

www.globalgiving.org HQ: Washington, DC

A GlobalGiving Program Team said:

“Great summer internship!”
“GlobalGiving is a great place to intern for the summer! During the internship, I had the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that had a tangible impact on the organization. The work…” –

Not Yet Rated

Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc.

www.powerprotech.com HQ: Altamonte Springs, FL

A One-Call, One-Company Solution for the Service of Distributed Power Systems Generators, Switchgear, Photovoltaic Inverters and Fuel Cells Serving Throughout the Southeast Service Territory for…Full Overview

A Power Pro-Tech Services, Inc. Regional Manager said:

“Great company to work for, they treat their employees with respect.”
“The best reasons for working at PPT is the team environment, we work well together as a group, everyone helping each other in every way possible.” –

Robert J. Byrne

Compest Solutions

www.compestsolutions.com HQ: Piscataway, NJ

A Compest Solutions Performance Analyst said:

““Overall very good experience.One has to think multiple times before shifting from this company””
“Very open culture with flexibility and good work-life balance” –

Prasad Yalamanchili

UDig

www.udig.com HQ: Richmond, VA

An UDig Project Manager said:

“UDig is your foot in the door to advance your career”
“My contract-to-hire experience with UDig has been wonderful and I am impressed with how UDig makes the whole process painless. My recruiter was professional and supported me from getting me an…” –

UDig CEO Susan Frank

Susan Frank

Tully Rinckey PLLC

www.tullylegal.com HQ: Albany, NY

A Tully Rinckey PLLC Receptionist said:

“Very Strong, Informative Law Office”
“I appreciate the work environment, the fast, yet hard-working pace that the lawyers here embody at this law firm. I never see any lawyer complain about their workload nor slack off. They truly want…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.5 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Mathew B. Tully
86% Approve

Spark Experience

www.sparkexperience.com HQ: Rockville, MD

A Spark Experience Digital Strategist said:

“A group of brilliant digital researchers and user experience designers and developers!”
“The entire staff are brilliant at their specific areas of expertise. They are a team focused on creating a unique work environment for their staff and the most cutting edge work for their clients. As…” –

Spencer Gerrol

Day Translations

www.daytranslations.com HQ: New York, NY

A Day Translations Interpreter said:

“Very fast pay. I got the money the same day I did the job. I never seem before in any other company.”
“They are clear and very focus about the job to do. And again, they pay very fast.” –

Sean Hopwood
99% Approve

Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.co.in HQ: Sausalito, CA

Do you believe tha where you work matters? We do. In fact, we obsess over helping people find jobs that are the right fit for them. Our mission is to become the world’s largest and most trusted…Full Overview

A Glassdoor Account Executive said:

“Great place to work”
“Compensation is great. Benefits are also a great part of working here. Work/life balance is really good. I almost never worked more than 40 hours a week. The culture is nice. My coworkers were…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Glassdoor CEO Robert Hohman

Robert Hohman

Nutanix

www.nutanix.com HQ: San Jose, CA

The Nutanix Virtual Computing Platform is a converged infrastructure solution that consolidates the compute (server) tier and the storage tier into a single, integrated appliance. Nutanix uses the…Full Overview

A Nutanix Senior Systems Engineer said:

“Great place to work”
“Great leadership, great products, great direction and vision and great people. Really, there are too many Pros to list here and I am a critical person. This was a place I really wanted to work so I…” –

Overall Company Rating

4.8 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Nutanix Founder and CEO Dheeraj Pandey

Dheeraj Pandey
97% Approve

Bain & Company

www.bain.com HQ: Boston, MA

At Bain, we help the world's top leaders solve their toughest challenges. Our work fuels the growth of many industries and positively impacts countless lives. So we select only the most exceptional…Full Overview

A Bain & Company employee said:

“Amazingly satisfying”
“Everyone you meet is extremely smart, extremely nice, and extremely humble. Bain has a super supportive culture that makes it a pleasure to come to work every day.” –

Overall Company Rating

4.6 Employees are “Very Satisfied”

Bain & Company Worldwide Managing Director Bob Bechek