Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
PPD 161 reviews– United States
PPD - 30+ days ago
Title: Senior IT Project Manager
Location: North America-null
The Sr. IT Project Manager is responsible for managing or coordinating multiple complex IT projects and subprojects as well as managing and coordinating the project managers leading those projects. The Sr. IT Project Manager is responsible for analyzing cross-project interdependencies in order to avoid potential impacts and identify optimizations in regards to scope, schedule and resource utilization.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology, engineering or an equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
· 8 years of IT project management experience specifically with systems development, application development and/or package implementation from inception through deployment/transition
· Must have experience in managing enterprise-wide SDLC implementations/package implementations (preferred experience with a top tier service provider, ie. IBM, Accenture, Deloitte, CSC, etc)
· Working knowledge of Oracle Identity Management and how it meets enterprise identity management requirements
· Must demonstrate strong technical acumen, with the ability to grasp, communicate and effectively lead problem solving for a highly technical project domain
· Ability to prepare and present clear and effective presentations to Sr. leadership up to C-Suite for a variety of purposes
· Demonstrated experience managing projects in highly matrixed, cross functional organizations
· Demonstrated experience managing vendors within multiple contract types (eg, fixed price, T&M, etc.)
· Demonstrated experience effectively applying project management fundamentals to achieve project objectives
· Excellent verbal/written communication and the interpersonal capability to effectively collaborate across all levels of the organization
· Strong capabilities with usage of MS Office, MS PowerPoint and MS Project -experience with using Clarity to manage project data is a plus
· Knowledge of the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
PPD is an Equal Opportunity Employer