Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
The Art of Shaving 11 reviews– San Francisco, CA
The Art of Shaving - 30+ days ago
The Art of Shaving is looking for individuals who will drive sales in an upscale environment while providing superior customer service.
• Proven ability to drive sales within a high-end store environment
• Effective leadership skills.
• Proven success at recruiting, hiring, coaching and counseling staff
• Proven success with store operations and inventory management
• Expertise in scheduling and human resource functions
• Ability to conduct on-site training at the store level
• Ability to inspire and motivate a group of employees to action.
• 3+ years previous retail management experience
• Successful track record for high volume business growth and bottom line results
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, email and other current technologies
• Superior, attentive and responsive customer service skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Orientation towards a sense of urgency
• Minimum high school education or equivalent. College degree preferred.
• Provide welcoming and knowledgeable customer service
• Talent development and acquisition
• Responsible for all areas concerning daily store operations
• Responsible for meeting individual and store sales plan
• Responsible for tracking and coaching staff on sales plan requirements
• Responsible for opening/closing store/Key Holder
• Responsible for managing end of day cash deposits and credit card reporting
• Responsible for managing Barber Spa appointment book (where services are available)
• Maintain visual merchandising standards
• Observe and monitor loss prevention and inventory management
Measurement for success:
• Passion for winning.
• Passion for the brand and company
• Achievement of sales goals
• Agility, consistency, flexibility and accountability
• Team player
• Self motivation
• Ability to train and encourage staff to exceed goals
• Ability to receive and give direction
• Consistently demonstrate high integrity and honesty