What does an Assistant Director, Community Management do?
Community managers help build, grow and manage online communities for companies or brands. They use analytics tools and monitor social media outlets, online forums, or blogs. A community manager looks to identify what is being said about the company or the brand they are working for, and they engage with customers or fans using outlets including social media or live events to help increase awareness and brand loyalty.
Community managers set and implement social media or communication campaigns to align with a company's marketing strategies; they are responsible for providing engaging text, image, and video content for a company's social media accounts and for responding to comments and customer queries in a polite, efficient and timely manner. Community managers also organize and participate in special events that build the brand's community and boost its awareness. Community managers are also current with digital technology trends. Community managers need a bachelor’s degree in related fields, including communications or marketing, with an emphasis on social media management, sales, and marketing.
- Work directly with COO in overseeing the outreach budget(s).
- Pre-lease units and maintain a working wait list of prospective residents.
- Participate in the hiring, evaluation of, and terminations of assigned staff.
- Collect all required new lease paperwork, fees and deposits.
- Conduct service follow up when work is completed.
- Assist in collection of rents and preparation of receipts.
- Prepare, submit and maintain accurate record reports, and documents.
- Work as part of a team and complete assignments independently.
- Receive resident complaints in a calm and open manner.
- Create a motivating and positive work environment for the team.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Update on daily basis all rents, deposits and application fees received.
- Greet prospective clients, show properties and aid in leasing duties.
- Maintain an awareness of local market conditions and trends.
- Develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve patient acquisition targets.
- Assist with rent collections, accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Keep accurate records of prospective and current residents, as well as rent and inventory.
- Seek to improve in all aspects of work performance.
- Create and manage an account development plan and report on results.
- Assist in keeping common areas of the office clean and organized.
- Be physically present at the center to provide client support.
- Conduct resident move-outs in accordance with state law and company standards.
- Communicate programs and develop positive relations with tenants, family, and volunteers.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in business, management, computer science or business administration, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with computing, onboarding, and problem solving for clients.
- Conduct work with confidence and a positive attitude.
- Is a professional at all times and can use critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with posting notices and processing evictions in a kind and humane manner.
- Can work with clients to resolve issues, process renewals, and draw up and sign leases.
- Demonstrated time management skills and capabilities.
- Experiences with budget planning and creating overviews.
Assistant Director Of Community Management Salaries
There are no current reports for Assistant Director Of Community Management salaries. You can add additional job titles in your job preferences to see related salary information.
Assistant Director, Community Management Career Path
Learn how to become an Assistant Director, Community Management, what skills and education you need to succeed, and what level of pay to expect at each step on your career path.
Years of Experience Distribution
Assistant Director, Community Management Insights
“I am excited for my career path with Lantower and my continued success with such a great company!!”
“Bonuses are great and I feel good about what I’ve accomplished at the end of each day.”
“It's a great place with many opportunities to learn and grow your personal skillset.”
“Benefit package is amazing and you will look forward to going to work each day.”
“Watching opportunities go untaken and talent go fallow isn't pleasant even if your own career is growing.”
“They’re really great at giving you new opportunities outside of your job scope to experiment with.”
“If you have a child/family good luck hope you get a great supervisor because if not they could careless.”
“There is a good range of properties in the LA areas all the way to South OC.”
Assistant Director, Community Management Interviews
Frequently asked questions about the role and responsibilities of an Assistant Director, Community Management
When working as an Assistant Director, Community Management, the most common skills you will need to perform your job and for career success are English Language, EXCEL Spreadsheets, Microsoft Office Suite, MS OUTLOOK and Adobe Acrobat.
- Property Manager
- Leasing Agent
- Store Manager