What does a Head Financial Advisor do?
Financial advisors provide financial planning and support to clients to help manage their current finances and to plan for their financial futures regarding their short and long-term goals. They assist clients with portfolio management and counsel them on financial topics including investments, taxes, estate planning, college savings, insurance, mortgages, and retirement planning. Together with a client, they outline the best financial plan by determining factors like their expenses, income, and risk tolerance.
Financial advisors prepare and interpret financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and refer clients to additional outside financial professionals if needed. Keeping an open line of communication, they contact clients frequently to stay up-to-date on their life any changes in their status or finances. Financial advisors also give tax advice and sell insurance products. Financial advisors need a bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business, statistics or related fields.
- Prepare and review financial documents, such as income projections and investment reports.
- Persevere, handle rejection and show resilience during the prospecting and networking process.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- A solid foundation in internal audit processes and objectives.
- Apply complex and changing federal and state policy to ensure consistent and accurate application of rules and regulations.
- Partner with an experienced financial advisor to gain experience assisting clients achieve their financial goals.
- Ensure timely payment to providers of court ordered services for children and families.
- Maintain the branch(es) and stay abreast of security policies and procedures.
- Seek expertise of internal resources to identify investment opportunities and solutions for clients.
- Maintain and verify reporting on client meeting, participation and rollover metrics.
- Perform specialized duties in the fiscal management of children's cases who are in the care and custody of DCYF or DJJS.
- Complete all required checklists and forms to ensure compliance with Federal and State requirements.
- Maintain appropriate account records while monitoring the customers portfolio.
- Assist financial advisors on training retail associates on how to increase referral opportunities.
- Create and communicate weekly plans of action in order to achieve overall bank goals.
- Uphold the vision and mission of the agency through utilizing the practice model theories, beliefs and principles in daily practice.
- Explain 'Reimbursements for Placements and Services' policy and responsibilities to parents for services provided to the child.
- Timely completion of time studies of daily tasks is required for the random moment sampling process.
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in accounting, finance, or business administration. Certification as a financial advisor.
- Prior experience as a consultant.
- Demonstrated financial literacy skills.
- Leadership and confidence when interacting with clients.
- Sound time management skills.
- Can collaborate with clients and team members and suggest problem solving measures as needed.
- A critical thinker with a positive attitude and strict attention to detail.
- Integrity and a flawless work ethic.
- Fluent in financial liabilities.
- A multitasker.
Head Financial Advisor Salaries near India
There are no current reports for Head Financial Advisor salaries. You can add additional job titles in your job preferences to see related salary information.
Head Financial Advisor Career Path
Learn how to become a Head Financial Advisor, what skills and education you need to succeed, and what level of pay to expect at each step on your career path.
Head Financial Advisor Insights
“On the job training ensures every employee is fully prepared and educated in all aspects of the career”
“It's nice getting to work alongside people that share common values and same conviction to serve others.”
“My first one was absolutely amazing and at that time I was so happy working for rbc.”
“Never in my career have I witnessed such amateur management in a high level professional and sophisticated business.”
“One of the best aspects of working at Drewberry is the ample opportunities for professional growth and development.”
“Good pay if someone can bring in $100 million in AUM. Figure that would pay about $450k.”
“Varying levels of experienced advisors working in close proximity allow you to make a timeline for career development.”
“Good bonus but I haven’t been there long enough to see what it’s like.”
Head Financial Advisor Interviews
Frequently asked questions about the role and responsibilities of a Head Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Treasury Analyst
- Investment Officer