Working as a Journalist
What's it like to work as a Journalist? Read testimonies from real people who work as a Journalist—everything from work-life balance to career satisfaction. Hear from an expert and see top companies to work for as a Journalist.
7T Journalist reviews for 3T companies
267 Journalist Jobs
“You will enjoy the friendly staff”
“great employer happy working there”
“Managers enjoy micromanaging to the point of obsession.”
“I enjoy the flexibility and freedom.”
Top Companies for Journalist
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news service – Reuters.
8 time Webby award winning Freelancer.com is the world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace by total number of users and projects posted. Over 15 million registered users have posted over 7.5 million projects and contests to date in over 700 areas as diverse as website development, logo design, marketing, copywriting, astrophysics, aerospace engineering and manufacturing. Freelancer Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ticker ASX:FLN.
You might say "The Beeb" puts Britain on the air. British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is a publicly financed broadcasting company and the dominant force in TV and radio in the UK. It operates eight television channels offering a mix of programming that includes general entertainment, news, current affairs, and sports. Its 10 radio services offer music, news, and sports programming throughout the country. The BBC also keeps the world informed through its BBC World Service radio network. In addition to broadcasting, the company creates and distributes television programmes and distributes pay-TV channels to international markets through BBC Worldwide. The BBC was established by royal charter in 1922.
Times Internet builds premium digital products that simplify and enhance the everyday lives of people. We are India’s largest digital products company with presence in a wide range of categories across news, entertainment, marketplaces and transactions. Many of our products are market leaders and iconic brands in their own right. TOI, ET, Cricbuzz, Gaana, MX Player, Dineout, Indiatimes, MensXP, iDiva, NBT, Gradeup among others are products that bring you closer to your interests and aspirations. Times Internet is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly believe and promote inclusivity and diversity. In 2018, we achieved overall gender pay parity as per an independent audit conducted by Aon Hewitt. We are excited by new possibilities and look forward to bring new products, ideas and solutions that help people make the most of everyday. We would love for you to join us and take us to the next level!
HT Media can't print newspapers for all of India's different languages, so it settles for Hindi and English. The company's flagship newspaper is the English-language Hindustan Times, with a 1.7 million circulation. Its business newspaper, Mint, is a joint venture with the Wall Street Journal, while its other daily paper, Hindustan, is the country's third-largest Hindi-language newspaper. HT Media also publishes two magazines in Hindi, along with a job search Web site, Shine.com; a social networking site, DesiMartini.com; a radio station, Fever 104, (along with Virgin Group), and the Miss India Worldwide India pageant. In addition, HT Media entered the mobile marketing segment in a partnership with Velti PLC.
Zee Media Corporation Limited is India's largest News Network with a bouquet of 14 News Channels in 8 different languages with 220 + million viewers & 11 digital properties with 60+ million monthly unique visitors.
Some Desperate Housewives, a Modern Family, and a group of doctors schooled in Grey's Anatomy call this network home. ABC operates the #3 television network in the US (behind CBS and FOX), with more than 230 affiliates (including 10 corporate-owned stations). ABC also owns an 80% stake in ESPN, a leader in cable sports broadcasting with a stable of channels, including ESPN2, ESPN Classic, and ESPN News, as well as its flagship channel. (Publisher Hearst owns the remaining 20% of ESPN.) In addition, the company operates mass-market publisher Hyperion. ABC is the cornerstone of Disney-ABC Television Group, the TV division of parent Walt Disney.