Compare 1000heads vs News UK BETASee how working at 1000heads vs. News UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at 1000heads vs. News UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- 1000heads scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- News UK scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at 1000heads.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at News UK.
- News UK had 6 more reviews than 1000heads that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at 1000heads full-time
- The people who were working there while I was at 1000heads were some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of working with. Without a doubt. - The office was nice and offered good perks... like tasty coffee, free food, and quiet areas to sit and work. - Projects were often fun because of the teams behind them. - There was a real sense that everyone was in the same boat...
- ... But that everyone had a lot of issues with the boat. - Upper management could be inaccessible, and seemed to play favourites at times - Typical agency challenges in working with clients.... No fault of 1000heads, but something anyone entering the industry should be aware of.