Compare 360i vs Code and Theory BETASee how working at 360i vs. Code and Theory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at 360i vs. Code and Theory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- 360i scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Code and Theory scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- 360i had 11 more reviews than Code and Theory that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- 360i had 9 more reviews than Code and Theory that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at 360i full-time for more than a year
Everyone is very supportive of each other! Even though most are still remote, we still make an effort to connect with everyone. The people are what make this place awesome to work at. Also the... flexible PTO is amazing.
Not a ton of diversity in upper management.
I have been working at Code and Theory full-time
A collaborative environment. A great place to learn and grow quickly.
Many times demanding asks can result in working long hours especially if there is poor communication between the team and clients about how long it takes to get work done.