Compare ADP vs UniFirst BETASee how working at ADP vs. UniFirst compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ADP vs. UniFirst. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ADP scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- UniFirst scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at ADP.
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at UniFirst.
- ADP had 65 more reviews than UniFirst that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at UniFirst full-time for less than a year
Flexible work schedule. Car allowance and cellphone allowance. Depending on your cost of phone and car payments, but most if not should be covered in these allowances.
Getting sales will be tough if you are not a self-motivator and do not go into every door of every business. I had a great sales manager and he taught me to go into every door.