Compare AICPA vs Agency for Integrated Care BETASee how working at AICPA vs. Agency for Integrated Care compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AICPA vs. Agency for Integrated Care. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AICPA scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Agency for Integrated Care scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at AICPA.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Agency for Integrated Care.
- AICPA had 1 more reviews than Agency for Integrated Care that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at AICPA full-time for more than 3 years
Good benefits; competitive salaries; easy commute.
This is a toxic environment that is highly political. "Team" members compete each other rather than collaborate. Generally weak leadership. If you end up on the right team and can fly under the radar..., then you'll do okay. Otherwise, look out.
I worked at Agency for Integrated Care full-time
- Supportive CEO who regularly conducts sharing sessions with staff - work directly in healthcare policy implementation for elderly in Singapore - decent pay/benefits package + flexi-benefits
- Tedious administrative processes - each division/department has a different culture in terms of openness/promotion etc, so it might be useful to seek reviews from staff from relevant depts instead... of the organisation as a whole