Compare ALDI vs Ocado Group BETASee how working at ALDI vs. Ocado Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ALDI vs. Ocado Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ALDI scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Ocado Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- ALDI had 717 more reviews than Ocado Group that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- ALDI had 329 more reviews than Ocado Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at ALDI full-time for more than 5 years
The culture, the customers, the quality at Aldi was amazing. If you are serious about having advancement in a job I recommend applying here. It took me 3 months to be promoted from being a cashier... associate to shift manager . And a year later I got promoted to M.T (Manager Trainee) and 2 years after that to become a Store Manager. The pay was very generous for being a retail job. Benefits at ALDI was by far the best you can get. PTO, Sick Days, Maternity Leave (For Women), 401K with company matching %.
Long Hours but that comes with the responsibility for having a managerial position.