Compare AT&T vs Bank of America BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 667 more reviews than AT&T that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- AT&T had 798 more reviews than Bank of America that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- AT&T had 294 more reviews than Bank of America that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year
Good working culture anyone can have Supportive environment and teammates Exposure to trending technologies and lot of trainings are provided
No cons working with Bank of America is wonderful experience so far where you are always encouraged to grow