Compare AT&T vs Dell Technologies BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Dell Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Dell Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Dell Technologies scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Dell Technologies.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Dell Technologies.
I worked at Dell Technologies full-time for more than a year
Good work life balance. Good management. Timely promotions. Optimum work. Good number of events keep happening.
Not much growth in terms of knowledge. No foreign opportunities. No stocks offered.
Advice to Management
Management is good