Compare AT&T vs Xerox BETASee how working at AT&T vs. Xerox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at AT&T vs. Xerox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AT&T scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Xerox scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Xerox.
- AT&T had 543 more reviews than Xerox that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Xerox for less than a year
1> Good environment 2 > Really Friendly people
1> Interns are not taken seriously 2> No one to assist in learning the new job
Advice to Management
Help the interns settle in the new work environment