Compare Accenture vs CRY - Child Rights and You BETASee how working at Accenture vs. CRY - Child Rights and You compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. CRY - Child Rights and You. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- CRY - Child Rights and You scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at CRY - Child Rights and You.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Number of interns" was the most mentioned Con at CRY - Child Rights and You.
I worked at CRY - Child Rights and You for less than a year
Excellent work culture, exposure to fieldwork, very friendly people around who are willing to help, a whole lot of learning and a place to meet people who share the same passion.
Having too many interns sometimes makes it difficult to get individual attention.