Compare Accenture vs PwC BETASee how working at Accenture vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Accenture scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- PwC had 2,005 more reviews than Accenture that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Provides good package to the experienced professionals and provide good % of hike during appraisal and promotion. Even for fresher also it provides good salary and opportunity. Apart from salary it... provides opportunity for further studies also.
Management is bit complicated. Though it varies among project to project. Though currently in many companies this is similar.