Compare Accenture vs Thoughtworks BETASee how working at Accenture vs. Thoughtworks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Accenture vs. Thoughtworks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Thoughtworks scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Thoughtworks.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Thoughtworks.
I worked at Accenture full-time for more than a year
Do You Have Ideas, Ingenuity & Passion For Making A Difference? Become A Part Of Our Team.
Do You Have Ideas, Ingenuity & Passion For Making A Difference? Become A Part Of Our Team. Work With Exceptional People Around The World To Harness Meaningful And Powerful Change. Diverse Roles.... Mentoring. Professional Growth. Collaboration.
I have been working at Thoughtworks full-time for more than a year
1. Opportunity to work with a lot of very capable folks in all spheres of work. 2. True agile way of working 3. Each employee and their opinions are respected. There is a culture of mutual respect... and inclusion here, the kind of which I have not seen in the previous 8 years of my experience. 4. There are ample opportunities to learn almost anything w.r.t. technology for those who are interested. 5. The work life balance of employees are given importance. 6. Very good office premise - cafeteria, games, events etc. (though in these corona times, we are WFH) 7. There is ample career opportunities. Focus on employee growth.
Nothing to note as of now
Advice to Management
As we grow to a bigger and bigger company, we should consciously take effort and continue to uphold and propagate our culture and values.