Compare Acts Retirement-Life Communities vs BAYADA Home Health Care BETASee how working at Acts Retirement-Life Communities vs. BAYADA Home Health Care compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Acts Retirement-Life Communities vs. BAYADA Home Health Care. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- BAYADA Home Health Care scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Acts Retirement-Life Communities.
- "Office staff" was the most mentioned Pro at BAYADA Home Health Care.
- "Loving kindness" was the most mentioned Con at Acts Retirement-Life Communities.
- "Office staff" was the most mentioned Con at BAYADA Home Health Care.
I have been working at Acts Retirement-Life Communities part-time for more than a year
Friendly colleagues, nice facility, decent pay
The company is a good place to work. It does feel like a community and a benefit is getting to know most of the colleagues. The only downside is that it sometimes seems that there is already a plan... for positions, promotions etc. It is a great place to gain experience and knowledge about retirement communities.
I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care part-time for more than 10 years
pay is great, benefits are great, family and management are fabulous
you have to go home at end of shift
Advice to Management
take some time for yourselves