Compare Adobe vs Hike BETASee how working at Adobe vs. Hike compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Adobe vs. Hike. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Adobe scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hike scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Adobe.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Hike.
- Adobe had 89 more reviews than Hike that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Hike full-time for more than a year
Meritocracy, High Agility, Employee Friendly Policies, Awesome Workplace Infra, Transparent, High Energy, Total Involvement, Insanely High Bar on People.
Not for the weak at heart, you might feel left out if you don't perform on the level of others, very high expectation - go big or go home, insanely high-bar on people (yes can be a CON for people... with the wrong mindset). Leave your ego outside the building and you'll be fine.
Advice to Management
Hike should garnish itself with a dash of sense of humour. It sometimes comes across as a bit too sharp for a youth platform that it is. Communication emanating from Hike can have more fun for sure.