Compare Aegis vs Aegis Capital BETASee how working at Aegis vs. Aegis Capital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aegis vs. Aegis Capital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Aegis scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Aegis Capital scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Aegis.
- "Wall street" was the most mentioned Pro at Aegis Capital.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at Aegis.
- "None to speak" was the most mentioned Con at Aegis Capital.
I worked at Aegis Capital full-time for less than a year
They will boast about their training and the money you will make, but be quick to drop you.
I was studying for their Stockbroker Trainee position. I studied for the SIE and passed it. I communicated with my "boss" almost everyday, giving him updates to my progress and passed the SIE test in... one month (I have Series 7 and Series 63 left). One night, at 12 in the morning, he calls me and checks up on me. Mind you, it is 12am, and I am playing games with my friends. I pick up this call thinking I can multi-task, but he catches on to me and immediately drops me. His reasoning was that I was choosing video games over a career when it was 12 in the morning and I was playing some games before bed. No second chances. No warnings. Straight up dropped. Wasted my month and $460 for the study material and SIE exam.
Advice to Management
Stop talking so long about useless advice. We all get it.