Compare Aetna vs Cigna BETASee how working at Aetna vs. Cigna compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aetna vs. Cigna. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cigna scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Aetna had 189 more reviews than Cigna that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- Cigna had 42 more reviews than Aetna that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Aetna had 25 more reviews than Cigna that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Aetna had 14 more reviews than Cigna that mentioned "Health insurance" as a Con.
I have been working at Aetna
It make me to feel very comfort while doing this job.
It’s depends upon the time and your mood swings,so there’s no particular reason.
Advice to Management
Management must take care of the employees and make them feel more comfort,keep supporting them and they must know each and everything about the people out there and never make them feel done.