Compare Aetna vs UnitedHealth Group BETASee how working at Aetna vs. UnitedHealth Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aetna vs. UnitedHealth Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UnitedHealth Group scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- UnitedHealth Group had 793 more reviews than Aetna that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- UnitedHealth Group had 715 more reviews than Aetna that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- UnitedHealth Group had 271 more reviews than Aetna that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- UnitedHealth Group had 272 more reviews than Aetna that mentioned "Health insurance" as a Con.
I have been working at Aetna
It make me to feel very comfort while doing this job.
It’s depends upon the time and your mood swings,so there’s no particular reason.
Advice to Management
Management must take care of the employees and make them feel more comfort,keep supporting them and they must know each and everything about the people out there and never make them feel done.