Compare Agency for Integrated Care vs Health Promotion Board BETASee how working at Agency for Integrated Care vs. Health Promotion Board compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Agency for Integrated Care vs. Health Promotion Board. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Agency for Integrated Care scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Health Promotion Board scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Agency for Integrated Care.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Health Promotion Board.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Agency for Integrated Care.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Health Promotion Board.
I worked at Agency for Integrated Care for less than a year
Nice boss and colleagues, good food downstairs
Low pay for intern role
I worked at Health Promotion Board for less than a year
Ability to meet the different bodies that assist the government in their tasks to achieve health promotion. Managed to sit in for high level meetings.
Joined new department - in the process of developing SOPs hence could be slow at times.