Compare Aimco Apartment Homes vs Cortland BETASee how working at Aimco Apartment Homes vs. Cortland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Aimco Apartment Homes vs. Cortland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cortland scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Pro at Aimco Apartment Homes.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Cortland.
- Aimco Apartment Homes had 1 more reviews than Cortland that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Aimco Apartment Homes had 7 more reviews than Cortland that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Aimco Apartment Homes full-time for more than 5 years
AIMCO is a publicly traded company and has really worked out the kinks of day to day operations. The best leadership in the industry and they continue to strive to stay atop the technological trends... as well. Training is first rate and any resource needed is available. Great company to work for
Not necessarily a con but you will work hard and challenged on a regular basis. If you want to learn, grow and be challenged AIMCO is for you
Advice to Management