Compare Allegiant Air vs Check City BETASee how working at Allegiant Air vs. Check City compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allegiant Air vs. Check City. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Allegiant Air scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Allegiant Air.
- "Lunch on fridays" was the most mentioned Pro at Check City.
- "Airline" was the most mentioned Con at Allegiant Air.
- "No breaks" was the most mentioned Con at Check City.
I have been working at Allegiant Air full-time for more than 5 years
The company is small so it's easy to be considered for promotions. If it's your goal and you apply yourself you can easily become a manager within 2 years. Culture is fun. There are frequent... opportunities to do unique things such as going on a plane's final flight, being the first to see Allegiant Stadium, or holiday happy hours.
There is a lot of finger pointing. Departments don't always see eye-to-eye and rather working together for a common solution there is blame placed. Because the company is so small, there is... typically only one person for each role. The pressure of not having back-up can be overwhelming.
Advice to Management
Focus more on the airline