Compare Allegis Group vs Andersen Partnership BETASee how working at Allegis Group vs. Andersen Partnership compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allegis Group vs. Andersen Partnership. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Allegis Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Andersen Partnership scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Allegis Group.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Pro at Andersen Partnership.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Allegis Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Andersen Partnership.
I worked at Andersen Partnership full-time for more than a year
Many pros however the first that come to mind are: - The continuous support in learning and development both as a new starter and throughout your career - The community feel of not only your direct... team but the rest of the office and business nationally - Fun incentives and activities from qtr wrap ups, billers lunch, xmas party, sports day etc. - Inclusive business - always including staff for their opinions on how to better the organisation and what can be done differently/better - Control over your own desk without micromanagement but management are there to help whenever needed - also the freedom for you to have a say on what desk you do - Not traditional sales/KPI focus, all KPIs are personalised to each desk to reflect a realistic target - Attractive comms - Good name in the market
Not many - Covid obviously made things harder but we all got through it