Compare Allstate Northern Ireland vs Herbert Smith Freehills BETASee how working at Allstate Northern Ireland vs. Herbert Smith Freehills compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allstate Northern Ireland vs. Herbert Smith Freehills. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Allstate Northern Ireland scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Herbert Smith Freehills scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Allstate Northern Ireland had 29 more reviews than Herbert Smith Freehills that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Allstate Northern Ireland.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Herbert Smith Freehills.
I worked at Herbert Smith Freehills
Interesting work, generally good people and a culture of excellence without being too stuffy. Very good training and development opportunities.
Work life balance very difficult to maintain, and when I was there at least it seemed there was a reluctance in some groups to think creatively about how lawyer roles could work flexibly (though... other roles were available.
Advice to Management
Continue to think creatively about flexible working arrangements for lawyers