Compare Allstate Northern Ireland vs Kainos BETASee how working at Allstate Northern Ireland vs. Kainos compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allstate Northern Ireland vs. Kainos. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Allstate Northern Ireland scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Kainos scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Allstate Northern Ireland had 17 more reviews than Kainos that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Allstate Northern Ireland.
- "Belfast" was the most mentioned Con at Kainos.
I have been working at Allstate Northern Ireland full-time for less than a year
Work with great people in a great team. Company is ambitious but also suportive and enable me meet my potential
The hireing process can be long
Advice to Management
Keep on keeping on
I have been working at Kainos full-time for more than 3 years
Ideal location for myself in Birmingham. The company looks after its employees in many respects. Works with top blue ribbon clients. The team are excellent.
Industry pay not comparable with other similar positions across the country. Pay seems to be limited due to central office located in Norther Ireland.