Compare Amazon vs BAE Systems Applied Intelligence BETASee how working at Amazon vs. BAE Systems Applied Intelligence compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.
I worked at Amazon full-time for more than 3 years
Less nagging from managers, no definite target and work pressure is not always same.
Sometimes the team gets Herculean task to complete and one will have to deal with lazy coworkers as there is no fixed target for a particular people.
Advice to Management
Try to promote people.
I have been working at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence part-time
Bae systems are good, learned there
Late office hours... But ok