Compare Amazon vs Crothall Healthcare BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Crothall Healthcare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Crothall Healthcare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Crothall Healthcare scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Opportunity for growth" was the most mentioned Pro at Crothall Healthcare.
- Amazon had 2,773 more reviews than Crothall Healthcare that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Crothall Healthcare full-time for more than a year
I love working for Crothall. I've held a lot of different jobs over the years, and I knew right away upon starting this position over a year ago that this company is different. Working through the... COVID pandemic has certainly not been easy for any of us. But upper management always found the time to say thank you, whether it be through simple emails, small gifts, or monetary bonuses. I am happy to do whatever I can each day at work to help our patients and staff, because I know that what I do is genuinely valued and appreciated by our management team and leaders.
I don't really have any cons that I am directly affected by in my position. The issue with staffing (which so many companies are facing right now due to the pandemic) can obviously prove problematic... for many different reasons, but that is not something I blame the company for. They have taken many strides to try and improve staffing.
Advice to Management
Continue doing all you can do thank our housekeepers for all that they do! They are our front line. Also, I will say the same for the operations managers. They work tirelessly to ensure the job gets... done, often times with not enough staff to achieve it. It noticeably wears on them.