Compare Amazon vs Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,258 more reviews than Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Amazon had 773 more reviews than Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I worked at Amazon full-time for more than 3 years
Great work culture. Great teams. Immense opportunities for growth. Highly customer-centric company and the leadership principles of the company wear on you.
The new management can be a little off from the Amazon principles and bring in changes that might not work with the company.
I have been working at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE full-time for more than 8 years
Many pros good work life balance lots of opportunities
Nothing to share it is a good place to work and learn as well
Advice to Management
Doing great job keep it up