Compare Amazon vs Nasdaq BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Nasdaq compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Nasdaq. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nasdaq scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,091 more reviews than Nasdaq that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Nasdaq.
I have been working at Nasdaq full-time
1. Flexibility in working hours. 2. Teams always ready to adjust the timezones. 3. Always looking for ways to improve and employee feedback is always considered. 4. Immense support to the... employees even during the pandemic. 5. Leadership team always works on improve the work environment. 6. Support from Senior Management encourages you to pick up complex tasks and complete it
Haven't seen any con as such.