Compare Amazon vs SAP BETASee how working at Amazon vs. SAP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. SAP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
I worked at Amazon full-time for more than 3 years
The leaders are great role models who keep people under them extremely comfortable and motivated. Highly secured environment, especially for girls Best benefits
You move up only if you work hard, and not just hard but smart too. This again is is a good thing.