Compare Amazon vs Salesforce BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Salesforce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Salesforce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years
Huge focus on work/life balance, flexible working hours, good pay, solid company, lots of room for growth and opportunity
Lots of pressure to perform
Advice to Management
Keep up the transparency