Compare Amazon vs Simplilearn Solutions BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Simplilearn Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Simplilearn Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Simplilearn Solutions scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,448 more reviews than Simplilearn Solutions that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Amazon had 1,803 more reviews than Simplilearn Solutions that mentioned "Work culture" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Simplilearn Solutions.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 5 years
Good Place to work and learn many things. Dream work for many individuals and nice place to enjoy work life
No cons can be added so far. Reporting boss should be well and good to groom
I have been working at Simplilearn Solutions full-time for less than a year
Well, I think the headline says it all. The work culture here is not anything like you might have heard. Take it from me, even I was amazed. From the trainer to the Manager, Colleagues everyone is... extremely friendly. And oh you are not supposed to address your seniors as 'Sir'. Initially they focus on your learning during training like every other company but they don't expect you to be pro at practical right after it. They assign you a 'buddy' who is basically one of the experienced colleagues in your team who would guide you with every little detail. Trust me, this made my life so much easier. My buddy literally sat with me and taught me 'how to bcc and cc' people on emails (true story). I have also seen how talent is respected in this company. Although, it hasn't been long since I joined Simplilearn but I can definitely say that there's a huge scope of growth for a person with talent and dedication here. And the highlight of it all? The incentive structure here is like you would have never seen before!!
As obviously it's a sales job, so you are supposed to bring in numbers. If you fail to do so, then like any other company you are bound to face consequences. But I think the worst here is still... better than most of the companies out there.