Compare Amazon vs Softchoice BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Softchoice compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Softchoice. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Softchoice scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,479 more reviews than Softchoice that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Softchoice.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 5 years
Flexible/open/inclusive work culture and employee friendly policies, Superb growth opportunities to either grow vertically within the same domain or move laterally to any global role across any place... in the world, very supportive and high caliber peers, best in class compensation...
A bit of overwork leading to compromise in work life balance at times. However, the organization respects personal time offs and encourages employees to take time out for family. Flexi timings and... supportive managers will help you manage work and spend time with family.
Advice to Management
As Amazon grows further, please create better mechanisms to ensure core culture of the organization is maintained across all teams and level of employees.